If anybody has followed IAS Exams closely, they would understand that Prelims exam has become more unpredictable difficult and tough nut to crack. It is because of the notion that UPSC wants only around 10000 to 12000 candidates to write mains, out of the lakhs of aspirants who apply. Reducing vacancies adds on the responsibility on students to prepare ruthlessly for prelims from the first day of their preparation, if any aspirants miss out on preparation even on a single day, it can cost immensely!
Cut off for preliminary exam for General Studies is less than 50% for last few years starting from 2018 and for CSAT its only 33 %, Yet despite these seemingly low cut off, prelims is the stage where in 99% of students are eliminated? Why? Either students try to study everything that is not necessary, or they are undisciplined and do not put optimum amounts of focus and efforts required to clear this unpredictable qualifying stage.
To become an IAS Officer, sincere hard work although is prerequisite, it’s not enough! One should have relevant skills with regards to solving questions in prelims exam along with fluid exam oriented knowledge, but more than ever one should have presence of mind, to resolve the problematic statements and use their genuine distinct intuitive reasoning to solve questions in stressful situation of exam.
With aspirants proactively developing their General studies skills in Prelims, UPSC has turned to CSAT to eliminate aspirants, although CSAT requires only 10th level quantitative aptitude, basic reasoning and basic English, these BASICS have ruined many years of sincere aspirants!
Its normal, for aspirants to feel phobic when they think about D-Day of prelims exam, either because of very low success rate in the exam or because of the repeated failures! ITS OK! WE UNDERSTAND YOUR PROBLEMS!
AND TO HELP YOU GET OVER YOUR FEARS AND BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITIES ONCE AGAIN – TEAM BELIEVERS is bringing out dedicated initiative for PRELIMS PREPARATION FOR BOTH FRESHERS AND VETERANS!
COMPREHENSIVE PRELIMS CRASH COURSE – UPSC PRELIMS 2022
UPSC civil services prelims: Believers IAS Academy
These few months are crucial and this is the period where the candidates should stay calm and focused as any diversion or distraction may ruin their entire preparation. If you are an IAS aspirant preparing for the UPSC 2022 IAS Prelims and think you are stuck in between your preparation or skeptical about your preparation or don’t know where do you stand in your preparation, then here Believers IAS Academy, one of the top IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore, brings you the Prelims 2022 Crash Course for serious aspirants to put in some extra efforts and make sure your name appears in the list.
Why should one take Prelims Crash Course?
- The course is specially designed keeping in the mind the demand of the IAS prelims by analyzing the recent trend and pattern.
- The Course is planned in such a way that it will not burden the aspirants in their preparation rather it will mold them to face the challenge and make them feel more confident in cracking the prelims.
- If you really feel lost in your preparation when the exam is nearing then we are your one hope, enroll in our IAS 2022 Prelims Crash Course and crack the exam with ease.
What the Prelims Crash Course has to offer aspirants?
Our Prelims Crash Course has a lot to offer for aspirants. Our students will not only learn about the subjects but we also train them on what is the UPSC IAS Exam Requirements and provide coaching to the aspirants in such a way that they develop the skills and techniques in their preparation process which is required not only to crack this exam but qualities which will follow even after joining Indian Administration.
Below is the detail of our 3-month IAS Prelims Crash Course:
- The course covers all the subject for the UPSC prelims exam i.e.,
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Environment and Ecology
- Ancient History
- Modern India
- Art and culture
- Current Affairs
- Prelims Test Series
Offers you good comprehensive coverage of all the topics for the UPSC Prelims 2022
- One year of current Affairs is covered from multiple sources.
- Focus is given on to the point approach of teaching and Logical building of conceptual clarity required to tackle UPSC prelims paper.
- Related Current affairs is linked with static syllabus.
- The Course also includes of test series having 32 test both sectional and full length absolutely free.
- Topics are covered in a comprehensive manner and emphasis on inter-linkages of the topics.
- It covers economic survey and budget 2021-22 and all important national and international bodies, reports, government schemes and initiatives.
HISTORY AND ART & CULTURE
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
CURRENT AFFAIRS ANALYSIS
THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE IN ONLINE MODE ASWELL:
Facilities available in Online Platform –
SMART CONNECT TO CLASSROOMS:
- Smart Digital boards that is clearly visible through online platform as well.
- Every class is Live Streamed as well as recorded for later access and can be viewed any number of time, without any restrictions, subject to course duration.
- Free and Exclusive access to Believers App through which recorded and live videos can be accessed. (CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP)
- Free and Exclusive access to Believers portal that can be accessed in Laptops, desktops for enlarged and qualitative video experience. (Link :).
- Online students can ask queries to the subject faculties in live streaming by simply unmuting and asking the doubt which is audible to the faculties or by clicking on the option “Raise Your Hand “to post your query.
SMART MOCK TEST FACILITIES:
- Online students can write mock test in online mode, which is at par with offline test taking facility.
- Effective User interface for online tests has be created to make the students feel comfortable while taking the tests.
- To maintain the reliability and integrity of the test, various security features are added which restricts the students from closing the tab, opening a new tab, restrictions on taking calls while attempting the test, students cannot even go back to previous webpage. This is just a limiting factor to encourage you to take your tests seriously, like you would do in the real upsc exam!
- Instant correction of prelims mock test, to eliminate waiting time for students.
- Smart Dashboard with features like:
- Overall analysis of prelims mock test (Samples)
- Section wise analysis of prelims mock test (Samples)
- Smart hints to promote curiosity of students (Samples)
- Use of AI based features to do SWOT Analysis of your preparation.
- Considering that even we can do mistakes, Report button is provided for individual online prelims question, so that students can raise the errors and we can timely correct our mistakes.
POST TEST FACILITIES:
- Test Discussions post every test would be handled by subject experts to provide clarity on topics for students.
- Regular personalised Mentoring to guide students in their preparation.