Steps taken to promote traditional medical tourism
- Ministry of Ayush has requested the Ministry of Home Affairs to work out the modalities for creation of separate category for Ayush Visa/eVisa. It is a part of Heal in India campaign to promote traditional medical tourism.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare with the Ministry of Ayush has been working with CDAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) and SEPC (Services Export Promotion Council) for developing one step portal for the convenience and ease of credible information for those who want to take treatment in India from abroad
KANYA SHIKSHA PRAVESH UTSAV
- A special campaign namely Kanya Shiksha Pravesh Utsav was launched on 7th March, 2022 to re-enroll out of school adolescent girls (OoS AG) in the age group of 11-14 years.
- The main components of the scheme are Social mobilization & Awareness and Incentivization of AWWs for Counselling and Referrals.
- Under this campaign District Administrations organises Social Mobilisation campaign for raising awareness at grassroots level to sensitize communities, families to re-enroll adolescent girls to formal Schooling.
Har Ghar Tiranga
- ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ is a campaign under the aegis of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to encourage people to bring the Tiranga (Tri Colour Flag) home and to hoist it to mark the 75th year of India’s independence.
- PM expresses happiness after enthusiastic response towards Har Ghar Tiranga movement
- The use, display and hoisting of the National Flag is guided by Flag Code of India 2002
- The Flag Code of India took effect on 26th January 2002.