Integrated Mains Test Series 2020
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE TEST SERIES:
- Comprises of total of 19 tests: 8 sectional tests and 11 full tests.
- The full-length test for each General Studies paper is scheduled just after its sectional test to help the aspirant grasp the complete paper in a holistic manner.
- Focus on the sustainable and holistic enhancement of answer writing skill of candidate through answer sheet specific workable comments followed with our expertise i.e. ‘Mentoring’ – a programme involving interactions with our experts
- The schedule would help students to align their Prelims preparation to that of Mains so that no subject is compromised.
- Question papers will be on par with the UPSC standards with a highly experienced team engaged in designing the papers.
- Aspirants will be provided with a time slot over the week to attempt the Tests.
- Aspirants will be provided with a scanned copy of their evaluated answer sheets in their Email along with Hard Copy and Model Answers.
- Access to Best copies and Best answers.
HOW THE EVALUATION OF ANSWER SHEET IS DONE?
At Believers IAS Academy, we have a team of experienced evaluators and reviewers, who ensure that the answer sheets are evaluated through the “Competency Prism” i.e. the parameters to be followed for evaluation of any answer sheet.
The evaluation process focuses on assessing the answers on three dimensions –
Focus on providing Answer sheet-specific workable comments to aspirants so that they know specifically what fetched those marks and what didn’t work for them.
We have a 3 three Tiered structure for evaluation of answer Sheets which provide multiple level of assessment and cross checking to provide depth to the evaluation quality.
We are committed to providing evaluated answer sheets within 7-10 working days from the date of examination.
WHAT IS MENTORING?
- To crack Mains one does not need only good content, presentation, and depth of knowledge of the subject matter, but it goes beyond the basics. The ball game is getting more competitive with increasing dynamism every year in the form of changing questions pattern, type of questions asked, uncovering the hidden aspects of the syllabus from the UPSC side. From the aspirants’ side, every year, new tricks and trends come in and you have to stay ahead of the curve to get into that hallowed list of top rankers. To cope with this, only knowledge of subject matter will not help and there is a need to calibrate and strategize your planning to be relevant in this race for survival. And this is where the role of ‘Mentoring’ becomes imperative.
- A team of experienced Mentors will provide aspirants with personal interaction sessions which would be premised on the performance of their tests. This will provide the aspirant with immediate feedback regarding what can be done to improve their performance, preparing them on finer issues and adding value through holistic guidance. The basis of this interaction is the written answer sheet of the aspirant, which is thoroughly analyzed in front of her.
- Mentoring is more than mere guidance and coaching. It’s personal psycho-social support that helps with both contents as well as the process. We provide the opportunity to aspirants to engage with our Team of Mentors so that they can uplift their level of motivation and improve their productivity. Mentoring will assist the aspirants to locate their specific weaknesses, not only in the required subject but also in the psycho-social aspects of the preparation.
- An intellectual nudge from the Team of Mentors who have seen the entire UPSC Process from the close quarter is never a bad option. It keeps the aspirant in the right tempo and mental frame to be more competitive.
- For students who have joined Online Mains Test Series, mentoring would be available over a phone call.
HOW THIS PROGRAMME WILL BENEFIT YOU?
- Help you master “The Art of WritingAnswers” which is a highly perishable skill, but with constant guidance and effort is an achievable summit.
- The focus will be to help aspirants learn to write answers with contextual, structural, and language competency to take the preparedness of aspirants a notch higher and thereby improving their ability to score high.
- Focus on Value addition and Content Enrichment
- Major Focus on Time management of the aspirants with hassle-free evaluated answer sheet retrieval and seamless mentoring sessions to take a stock of their performance and fine-tune strategies.
- Evaluation of answer sheets of candidates will be thorough with multiple levels of cross-checking and reviewing by our team of experienced evaluators and reviewers to provide Aspirants with prudent assessment of their performance.
- The Mentoring sessions provide the aspirant's window to see for themselves their improvement and help them devise the right strategy with the experienced team.
- Focus is on all round and holistic preparation for the examination.