- During the first round, focus on the questions about which you are certain. There are four possible answers to each question. You’ve found the correct one if you can confidently remove three of them.
- During the second round, only answer the questions about which you are 50% certain. If you can eliminate two of the four erroneous options, you’ll have two more possibilities and a 50% chance of getting it right.
- There is a 35 percent chance of answering it properly if you were able to omit only one wrong option. We recommend that you take a chance and answer a few of these questions.
- No matter how well you study, there will be roughly ten questions about which you have no idea. They would have a 20% chance of doing it right. Negative marking can damage your grade, so try to prevent them.
- You will be penalised with negative marks if you mark two answers, one of which is correct. As a result, don’t respond to queries without giving them serious thought. Because you only get one chance to give the perfect response.
There is no penalty for questions that are not answered. Only if you answer it incorrectly will you receive a negative grade.