US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF)
#GS2 #BilateralRelations #India-US
Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi shall deliver the Special Key Note Address at the USISPF 3rd Annual Leadership Summit at 9 PM IST on the 3rd of September 2020, through video conference.
- The US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) is a non-profit organization that works for the partnership between India and the U.S.
- The Theme of the 5-day Summit that began on the 31st of August is “US-India Navigating New Challenges”.
- The theme covers various subjects such as India’s potential in becoming a Global Manufacturing Hub, Opportunities in India’s Gas Market, Ease of Doing Business to attract FDI in India, Common Opportunities & Challenges in Tech Space, Indo-Pacific Economic issues, Innovation in Public Health and others.
About US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF)
- The US-India Strategic Partnership Forum (USISPF) is a non-profit organization.
- its primary objective is strengthening the India-US bilateral and strategic partnership through policy advocacy in the fields of economic growth, entrepreneurship, employment-creation, and innovation.
- According to USISPF estimates, India-US bilateral trade is projected to grow to 238 billion dollars by 2025. Sectors like defense trade, commercial aircraft, oil and LNG, coal, machinery, and electronics are areas of potential growth in US investments and commerce into India.