#GS2 #Governance #Schemes
Uttar Pradesh government has launched the ‘Uttar Pradesh Startup Fund’ to encourage the youth of the state for entrepreneurship.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath handed over the first installment of 15 crore rupees to Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
- A new start-up policy is need of the hour for agriculture, health, education, and other important sectors so that youth of state could connect with it.
- He termed the MoU between the state government and SIDBI as a step in this direction, which will further strengthen the possibilities of job creation in state.
- A large number of migrant workers had come to the state and that they needed to be given jobs on the basis of their skills.
- The current emphasis on startups will not only solve their problems but the benefit of their energy and talent will also be provided to the entire country through state.