Solar power plants at Naval station:
#GS3#science and Technology
- The first Two Mega Watt Capacity Solar Power Plant of the Western Naval Command was inagurated.
- The Plant has been installed at Naval Station Karanja and is one of the largest solar plants in the region.
- The Solar Plant comprises of 100% indigenously developed solar panels, tracking tables and inverters.
- The plant is grid interconnected utilising the state of art single axis sun tracking technology with computerised monitoring & control.
- The project is a significant step by the Indian Navy towards harnessing Solar energy and use of renewable source of energy for meeting the power supply requirement of Naval Station.
blog comments powered by