Pakistan is exporting terror, says Army chief
- Pakistan continues to foment trouble and resorts to firing heavy calibre artillery, killing innocent Kashmiris. Also asserted that all terror launch pads across the Line of Control (LoC) were active.
- Even in hinterland, Pakistan backed terrorists are resorting to targeting innocent civilians with the aim of coercing them into following their azadi narrative.
- The recent escalation in infiltration attempts and cease fire violations (CFV), including exchange of heavy artillery fire, that has resulted in civilian causalities on the Indian side.
- Local formation commanders were implementing the summer strategy based on various assessments.
- On COVID-19 cases in the over Army, which has 1.3 million personnel, there have been only eight positive cases — two doctors and a nursing assistant.
blog comments powered by