Parampara Series 2020-National Festival of Music and Dance
#GS1 #Art #Culture
Vice President launches virtual festival of ‘Parampara Series 2020-National Festival of Music and Dance’.
This festival has been organized to coincide with the World Day for Audio-visual Heritage.
‘Parampara’ means ‘tradition’, the transmission of cultural treasure house from one generaion to the next.
- The ‘Parampara Series 2020-National Festival of Music and Dance’ is organized by Natya Tarangini in partnership with the United Nations.
- Natya Tarangini is organising the ‘Parampara Series’ continuously since past 23 years.
- The festival of music and dance make lives more fulfilling by rejuvenating and energising. They bring harmony into lives and nourish inner spirit by dispelling gloom and despair.
- India’s diverse art forms of dance, music, and drama represent our common civilizational philosophy and values like harmony, unity and solidarity.
- There is also a distinct focus on devotion, spirituality and there is an entire gamut of expressions of nine ‘Rasas’ that constitute human existence.