Kumbhar Sashaktikaran Program
#GS2 #Schemes #RuralDevelopment
Kumbhar Sashakkaran Program is an initiave of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission(KVIC) for empowerment of potters community in the remotest of locations in the country.
- The program reaches out to the potters in : U.P., M.P., Maharashtra, J&K, Haryana, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Assam, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Odisha, Telangana and Bihar.
- Training for advanced pottery products Latest, new technology pottery equipments like the electric Chaak.
- Market linkages and visibility through KVIC exhibitions.
- Due to the supply of electric chaaks, the potters have reaped the following benefits.
- More production with less hours of work. Less noise and beer health benefits Less power consumption with smooth transsion to higher speeds.