Kala Sanskriti Vikas Yojana’ (KSVY)
Culture Ministry has issued guidelines for holding cultural events in Virtual mode under various scheme components of Central Sector Scheme ‘Kala Sanskriti Vikas Yojana’ (KSVY).
- The guidelines will enable artists to avail benefits under these schemes in virtual mode also and will ensure continued financial assistance to tide over the present crisis.
- Kala Sanskriti Vikas Yojana (KSVY) is an umbrella scheme under Ministry of Culture for the promotion of art and culture in the country.
- KSVY has the following sub-schemes through which financial assistance is provided to cultural organizations:
- Scheme of Financial Assistance for Promotion of Art and Culture.
- Scheme of Financial Assistance for Creation of Cultural Infrastructure.
- Scheme for Safeguarding the Intangible Cultural Heritage.