India-UK Water Partnership Forum
India-UK Water Partnership Forum will be held on September 22, 2020, through a virtual mode to discuss ways to collaborate on the issues pertaining to infrastructure development and water conservation.
- According to an official note, Indian High Commissioner to United Kingdom, Gaitri Issar Kumar will give the inaugural address for the talks between the two countries.
- Besides, during the water partnership forum, a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) will also be inked between Ganga and the British water.
About India-UK Water Partnership Forum
- India-UK Water Partnership Forum will be highlighting the strategic partnership approaches between the two countries in order to develop the 21st-century water infrastructure in India.
- India’s water conservation programme and other policies such as Jal Jeeva Mission, Namami Gange Programme, and Swachh Bharat Mission will also be discussed.
- This session will also be showcasing the business and investment opportunities in the Indian water sector.
- UK expertise will also highlight how the country can collaborate with India in its water infrastructure development.
- The event will be concluded by a special address by Rajiv Ranjan Mishra, Director General, National Mission for Clean Ganga.