#PrelimsFacts #GS2 #InternationalRelations
The 5th edition of Indo-Kazakhstan Joint Training Exercise, EXERCISE KAZIND-21 has culminated.
Crux of the Training
- Mainly on Counter Insurgency/ Counter Terrorism operations in urban scenario
- Sharing of expertise on skills at arms.
- It is a joint training between both the Indian Army and Kazakhstan Army.
- The Joint Exercise focuses on bettering professional exchange, sharing experiences in Counter Insurgency/ Counter Terrorism operations, etc.
- Joint Military Exercise between both countries: Prabal dostyk.