#GS2 #Governance #Covid19
Union Government has created an online data pool on https://covidwarriors.gov.in of doctors including AYUSH doctors, nurses and other health care professionals, volunteers from NYKs, NCC NSS, PMGKVY, ex Servicemen etc for use by the ground level administration at state, district or municipal levels.
- The information has been uploaded on a dashboard which is regularly updated.
- Informing about this very critical human resource for combating and containing Covid-19.
- It contains state wise and district wise availability of the large pool of human resources from various groups along with contact details of the nodal officers.
- The dashboard is available for use by various authorities to prepare Crisis Management and Contingency Plans based on the available manpower, in coordination with nodal officers for each group.
- This will also help States and Union Territories to move human resources from one location to the other for their utilisation.