UPDATE REGARDING THE DELAY IN UPSC NOTIFICATION 2021.
UPSC IAS 2021 notification will be released soon.
- As the Supreme Court verdict disposed off the case without giving any relief to the petitioner.
- The IAS notification is the official source of all the information related to the vacancies, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and dates.
- The UPSC notification also provides the details about the number of optional subjects in the IAS main exam.
- The UPSC agreed to give an extra attempt to the candidates who fulfill the age criteria but exhauster their number of attempts.
- UPSC Notification is the first official information regarding the Civil Service (IAS) exam.
- UPSC releases the Civil Services (IAS) Notification and starts the IAS exam process.
- No changes have been done in the IAS Eligibility, the number of attempts, CSAT, UPSC IAS exam pattern, IAS syllabus and optional subjects.
The UPSC IAS Prelims 2021 will be conducted on June 27.
- The UPSC IAS exam dates 2021 were notified in the new UPSC exam calendar 2021 notified earlier by the UPSC. The UPSC notification 2021 will be released on February 25 tentatively.
- The UPSC IAS notification 2021 was delayed by 15 days because of the case pending in Supreme Court. The last date to fill the IAS application 2021 will be March 16(Tentative).
- The UPSC will release the IAS admit card three weeks before the exam date.
- So the tentative date for the IAS prelims 2021 admit card will be June 8.
- The IAS main exam will be conducted from September 17 in the offline mode across the nation.
1. What is the UPSC Syllabus for the Civil Services exam?
A. UPSC Syllabus is notified in the IAS notification every year. In short, we can say it includes everything which is linked and relevant to India and our citizens.
2. How many optional subjects are there in UPSC Syllabus?
A. The total number of subjects in the IAS exam is 48. UPSC provides full opportunity to all the candidates to select his subject from the list of optional subjects notified in the IAS notification every year. There are 25 subjects and 23 literature languages subjects to choose from.
3. How many language literature subjects are there in UPSC IAS Syllabus?
A. There are 23 literature subjects in the UPSC syllabus. The candidates can opt for any literature subject. The list of the subjects is given above for the perusal.
4. How much time will it take to cover the UPSC Syllabus?
A. IAS syllabus can be covered in 1.5 to 2 years’ time with a consistent effort The IAS toppers and mentors always suggest covering the IAS main syllabus first.
5. Is UPSC Syllabus covers everything?
A. The IAS syllabus covers everything which is relevant to India and Indian citizens. But in the case of the Science and Technology area, there are no limits for the IAS syllabus. Previous year’s question papers can immensely help in ascertaining the boundaries of IAS syllabus.
6. What is the role of current affairs in the IAS syllabus?
A. Current Affairs plays a very important role for IAS preparation. All the topics in the IAS Syllabus need to be linked with the current events national and International happenings. Current affairs should have the roots in
7. Where anyone can get details of IAS syllabus topics?
A. The IAS prelims syllabus is not well defined in the UPSC notification. But the IAS main exam syllabus is very well defined and explained in the notification itself. The candidates need to read, understand, learn and explore the IAS main syllabus.
8. Does UPSC Syllabus changes every year?
A. No, IAS syllabus is very much static and before changing the syllabus, the UPSC needs to take approval from the Ministry of Personnel and Training.