- The Indian Army has code-named its anti-COVID-19 campaign as Operation Namaste to help the government in its fight against the pandemic.
- Soldiers are advised to follow the lockdown, wherever they do not have any operational role, and stay fit.
- They are assured that their families will be well taken care of.
- Leave extension of those on leave as well as curtailment of leave to bare minimum have been imposed.
- Segregation facilities have been set up to observe troops already back from leave from various states.
- So far six quarantine facilities at Manesar, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Chennai, Hindan and MumbaI
blog comments powered by